||[Dec. 25th, 2005|06:10 pm]
I am such a lazy ASS. But I guess I need to update before people think I've died or something.. And that will Not Do, especially since I've not even written my Will yet. |
Well, I have a few things to report, but I seem to have forgotten a few of them. I guess I'll just list them down and hope the forgotten ones come back to me by the time I finish this post..
1. Merry Christmas!!! [ I have no idea why, but that sounded so dead. Maybe its because I feel so dead.. Sorry, but I just don't feel the christmas spirit this year.. Maybe its because of a lack of a family gathering that has been tradition for my family since I knew the word christmas. Maybe its because I feel guilty that I've allowed myself to be so corrupted willingly >_< But what's done is done and I shall not dwell on it further.. ]
2. I've been thinking about the air stewardess thing again and again. It may be just wishful thinking, but I really want to try it out. Even if I don't get on a plane that flies to Japan, I would like to travel the world and broaden my horizons, which I know is still painfully narrow.. To ensure a greater possibilty of getting into Singapore Airlines, I plan to take up a waitressing job and to officially start learning jap.. I'll also try to correct my posture and habits to seem more mature. I guess that is actually the hardest thing to do...
3. I've always felt inferior to my friends, for no reason other than the fact that I am indeed, talent-wise, inferior to them. I wonder sometimes, when yt and von and tiss talk about the circle they want to create, about my position in it. And I discover that I'll not be of much use.. And that hurts somehow, knowing I'm not going to be as much of a help or importance. My presence seems somehow unnecessary... But that's nobody's fault but my own, for being so talentless ^^;; I have decided to try my best to help you guys, though I can't draw nor write well.. Advertising is the WAY !!
Hai!! I guess my laziness has soaked through again.. And I've about said all I wanted to.. So, I shall log off here with a cheerier Merry Christmas!!! May all your wishes be fufilled by Santa. ( He exists!! He Does!!! *grins* )
1. yes you have talents, but i will do you a favour and not tell you what i think they are. you should discover them for yourself and believe in them.
2. even if you don't have talents, so what? you have your family and friends, and a million other things to be grateful for.
3. even if you don't have talents NOW, so what? you could discover a talent of yours along the way. i did, several times, and it made me very happy. i'm sure the same will happen for you too.
I'm with... whoever it is up there.
Everyone's born with at least one talent. But no one's born knowing what that talent is. It takes time to figure out where your strengths lie; more often than not people only see where their weaknesses are.
If you know what you're not good at, then expand into new areas of interest. Maybe you'll find you're absolutely brilliant at something if you just try new things. One of my friends recently took up photography and I think she's really got a flair for it. This same friend used to say exactly the same thing you're saying now - that she didn't have any talents at all. So you see? It's not that you don't have talents - it's just a matter of finding them. Some people may take longer than others; I was lucky enough to realise I love writing fairly early on in life. You may just take longer, but it doesn't mean you're "talentless."
*hugs* Good luck with finding a job and becoming an air stewardess.
...... If you do go to Japan, buy me stuff. >D
I'll go look around for my talent and hope it appears somewhere soon..
Me: Talent!! Appear now or DIE!! *waves gun around like Hiruma*
Talent: Eeeep!! *disappears into thin air*
Me: >_< Now I know why I can't find it. *bonks head against wall and dies*
*grins* And don't worry, if I ever go to Japan, I'll get all you guys stuff. ^_^
YOU'RE NOT TALENTLESS.
SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME AND..and...and......*shakes fist at you*
You just have to find it. Its somewhere out there waiting for you. If that's so easy to possess, then its not considered a talent. Sometimes you don't even know whether you have a talent or not, and its usually the people around you that notices it while you're blissfully unaware.
AND DON'T FEEL INFERIOR. No offence, but that notion itself is making me feel sick. There isn't a need to. I SUCK AT ADVERTISING. YOU can advertise. I can't communicate. YOU can. So what if we discuss about the circle? Without people like you, we can never make it. You don't know how important you are to us and the circle, since all we've discussed UP TILL NOW is about illustrations and stuff. Don't make it out like we're all better or superior or sth, 'cause we're not. I don't like to think like that. At all.
sorry. was already pissed before i read this entry. >_>
Hai. I have talent. Somewhere. And till I find it, I'm really glad that you think I'm so important to you guys.. *sniff* And I'm really sorry for feeling inferior, but one can't help feeling emotions, can they?
I've not even tried my hand at advertising, I don't know whether I can do it well. But I really thank you for believing in me and being my friend. You've made my life so much better than it would have been if you weren't in it. (now if that was sort of confusing, just know that I'm glad we are friends =D)
*pets* Don't be too pissed off ne? It's the new year!! *grins* Happy New Year!!
Gomen..wasn't pissed at you. Just felt crappy yesterday. OF COURSE I'm glad we're friends! Wobble-stalkers, squeeeeely fangirls, mugging over A's, setting ambitions, Grad preparations....fun, ne? =D
Happy New Year!
Of course I know you wasn't pissed of with me, who could stay angry with the lovable (tokitoh)ottie for long? *grins*
And another thing. Wobble-stalkers, yes. Squeeeeeeeeely fangirls, yes. Setting ambition, of course. Grad preparations, yes. BUT!! Mugging over A's, YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!
And yes, Happy New Year. *grins again*